Toffy - ToF Framework
toffy is a data-driven framework to enable efficient development of ToF- and camera-based computer vision systems.
- Cross platform–framework: develop on x86, ARM, MIPS, … under Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
- based on proven open source libraries (OpenCV 2.4/3.1, PCL, boost)
- extensible – streamlined API and object model for defining custom
- Programs defined ind XML - web-based live view and brower based configuration
- Firmware-ready for ARM boards, supports hardware acceleration where available
- Multi-camera support with hierarchical 3D coordinate models
- Dedicated modules for
- Object tracking and classification
- Interaction (finger, hand, body gestures)
- Fit for Automation – I/O modules for UDP, CAN, …
Toffy is the basis for our project work, a growing number of tested filters significantly speeds up the development process.
Flexible licensing models available, please contact us for further information.